Our My-Shield® products put a positively charged layer of nanoparticles on surfaces and provide an electro-mechanical kill. These positively charged surfaces act like magnets, attracting negatively charged viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew. The positively charged nanoparticles destroy the pathogens by puncturing/rupturing their membranes with microscopic spikes and through the difference in electrical charge. Our Zetrisil® based, My-shield® products have faster kill times, higher kill rates and require zero dwell time to be effective. Our My-Shield® sanitizing/disinfecting/cleaning products, with Zetrisil®, have the same toxicity rating as sugar and tap water. This technology does not contribute to the emergence of mutant and/or antibiotic resistant strains. A single application can provide up to 28 days of continuous protection at 99.99% against a variety of pathogens.
Comprehensive Pathogen Protection Program [CPPP]
Learn how you can proactively protect yourself, and your environment, from infectious viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew. In preparation for future, potentially more serious outbreaks, you want to be able to prove to any decision making authority that you are providing the safest environment achievable; that there is no justifiable reason to shut you down.
Proprietary Anti-Microbial NanoTechnology. Broad Spectrum Electro-Mechanical Kill. Much Faster Kill. More Effective Kill. Will Kill At 99.99% Or Better For Up To 28 Days With One Application. Safe. Non-Toxic. Non-Carcinogenic. Non-Transdermal. In-Flight Eligible.
Level 1 Protection: Personal/Individual Zone of Safety
- Wash hands with My-Shield® Sanitizing Soap 8.25 Oz
- Use My-Shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam 1.7 Fl. Oz and/or My-Shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes
- Wear Appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Gloves. Masks. Gowns. Goggles. Face Shields. Booties. Etc.
- Wash clothing and re-usable PPE with My-Shield® Laundry Complete
- Spray disposable PPE with .My-Shield® Sanitizing Body Spray 2 Oz
Level 2 Protection: Living/Work Space Zone Of Safety
- Electrostatically spray interiors with My-Shield® Sanitizer/Disinfectant
- Electrostatically Spray the intake air vent of the central air system with My-Shield® Sanitizer/Disinfectant
- Clean high contact surfaces with My-Shield® Surface Sanitizer/Disinfectant and/or My-Shield® Surface Wipes
- Install an air purifier
Level 3 Protection: Zone Of Safety From Outside Threats
- Install Sanitizing Stations with hand sanitizer, hand wipes and thermal temperature testing
- Install a Sanitary Gate for individuals and/or equipment
- Use geofencing software
Why US coronavirus tracking can’t keep up with concerning variants
The country has an enormous virus-sequencing capacity, but funding and coordination roadblocks are holding it back. As COVID-19 cases surge again in the United States, coronavirus variants are on the rise. But researchers fear that the country is ramping up surveillance of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 too slowly, allowing these variants — which evidence shows1,2 could make… Read More
The next pandemic: Ebola?
Ebola has so far only affected African countries and occasional cases outside of the continent have been rapidly contained. But the virus could mutate to spread more easily between people, making it more of a pandemic threat. A town square dedicated to Isaac Newton in Reston, Virginia seems like an unlikely place for an Ebola outbreak,… Read More
Dormant virus reawakening may have triggered Ebola outbreak
Genetic sequencing has linked the recent outbreak of Ebola disease to a survivor of the 2014-16 West Africa epidemic, meaning the virus could have laid dormant in one survivor for over five years. What does this mean for our efforts to control the disease? The current outbreak of Ebola in Guinea was probably triggered by… Read More